Monday, December 5, 2011

my ship...

is my life contained in this human form,
i sail…

sometime i see land i reach out, yes i will stay here, the earth will nourish me, i will once again feel the ground beneath my feet…

the oceans too are part of the earth, i pull anchor, i sail again…
movement reminds me there is life…
the spirit is free, do not imprison the spirit behind the bars of conditioning…

no seeking, no searching,
give me a moment to pack myself,
i reach out to my inner anchor and i am ready to move…

Love anchors, moves and stays...

"An anchor is a device, normally made of metal, that is used to connect a vessel to the bed of a body of water to prevent the vessel from drifting due to wind or current. The word derives from Latin ancora, which itself comes from the Greek ἄγκυρα (ankura ).[1][2]
Anchors can either be temporary or permanent. A permanent anchor is used in the creation of a mooring, and is rarely moved"…
~wiki~

No comments:

Post a Comment