Saturday, August 20, 2011

"zindagi kai geet kee dhun badel kur dekh leh"...

listening to the words of this old Indian song, I am reminded of times in our life when we keep playing the same tune, and wonder, ?why am i still doing the “same dance” of life…

"what if you change the notes/tune of the song of life”...is how I would translate the words...

“in the simplicity of nature, it is so much easier”, is the comment I often hear...

I chose to change the tune of my life song, or did i choose? maybe this is just a brief stop in the life path...where to? i know the universe is to guide me.

Often we mistake a checkpoint, or a pointer for the destination... no matter how brief, the destination and the path is not the same. Sometimes we get off the path, and maybe that is just a resting place, for a time.

So is life a journey, or are there many destinations. I would choose to believe that in this journey of life there are many brief stops, it is when we get a chance to rest our head…to explore, to love, to grow and on continue….

No comments:

Post a Comment