Monday, February 15, 2016

"Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.” - Unknown

Courage to face the fears, not to own them, to see how they guide my thoughts and actions.  

The faith in my strength.  No matter how broken I feel, I can build myself again.  

The energy that builds is by looking at my life in perspective.  Appreciating all there is, and turning the appreciation to gratitude.  

This is life.  Happiness is fleeting, and it returns.  Gratitude is expressed through the inner joy.

The fear returns, again.  

The courage allows me to dig a little deeper, find another root.  As I pull that root my world shakes, I lose my sense of self and identity.  My faith, appreciation and gratitude stabilize me.  Gives me the strength to live.  Joyful light shines again.  


Life I live you, with Faith and Trust in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment