Thursday, August 7, 2014

Source and clarity...

I see a speck moving on the glass table.  It's in the shape of a plane.  My next response, look up and far in the distance, against the sky, is the airplane. 

I think of someone, I wonder is the thought energy similar to seeing the reflection of the airplane?  Where did the "thought" or the energy of thinking of this person originate?  

Then again where lies the source of our thoughts.  Where are the deep seated impressions guiding the present actions? 

Just having a moment of awareness sometimes makes the difference between drowning in the emotions versus handling the feelings, the thoughts, the issue, or situation at hand.   Somehow that awareness gives the ability to navigate through life.  

With all it's ups and downs, trials and tribulations, challenges and successes, tears and laughter, the agony and ecstasy, the finding and loosing, we want to live.  We want the hug, smile and see the other smile, a warm bed to sleep, and a full belly.  

We want to see ourselves in the story of life.  The story we continue to tell ourselves and live or choose to live, and/or in writing our own.  For reasons unknown I seem to gravitate towards living my story.  Perceptions I have, I question.   Less challenging to deal with are my perceptions, and I have learned the futility of attempting to change the perceptions of others.   Only by being honest and clear of my intentions can I hope that my actions will align.   The alignment is the light that helps in relating, a challenge that each of  faces and attempts to overcome.  

When do we decide to walk away and when do we know it is time to stay grounded and work through the issue or conflict.   The answer comes if we can agree to give space and time to talk, to communicate to hear the other, accept or admit and be willing to say "I am wrong",  and believe that a resolution is possible.  Respecting the right to agree or to disagree.  The resolution does not necessarily equate with a 'status quo' desired by one, another outcome has to emerge.    

Changing the perspective is like seeing the plane in the sky as the source, the reflection is only a pointer, a trigger. 

When intention and action align, clarity reigns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment