Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the day dawns...

Been thinking of random situations, those that happened, and those that didn't…is there a difference, its all in the form of thoughts…either ways they form feelings…so i decide to watch, and see those feelings with the eye of an observer and the heart of a lover/beloved…i soon get bored, its just thoughts, and the feeling of the sun on my face feels better…i make my self a cup of tea, stand by the window and soak in the sunshine, my cells dance with each sun ray…

I follow the sun on my walk, with a sensing that i am looking in from the outside…hmmmm, okay so lets stay with this feeling…the observer walks alongside, watching each step, each passing vehicle, each moment with heightened attention…the walk ends in a bookstore…"Aleph" by Pablo Coelho, I pick up the hardcover copy, put my hand in my coat pocket and remember that I had dropped some money as I walked out the door, but not enough for the book…I see Starbucks, and a peppermint mocha looks doable…browsing through my emails, people watching and i am "absorbed"…

The sun is almost setting as i leave the store, the sensing on the way back home is of Oneness, i am not looking in from the outside, i am in…

Later I download an audio copy of Aleph, should be fun 8 hours of listening…even if i fall asleep in the listening process the dreams will be insightful…i like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment