Friday, February 25, 2011

when the DOG is your keeper...

its 6:30 am, I decide to meditate in my room instead of going to the yoga studio... who comes looking for me, Acha, the beautiful dog at the ranch.  I open the door, wagging his tail he comes over, lays himself across the doorway, his face nuzzling inside the door frame...Acha, the beautiful golden retriever really is beautiful...

we all share a similar story,  he wanders over to different people, gets attached to them and hangs on their porch, never spending a night in the same place, he has many lives to guard and this is his way of telling us, "do not fear, I am here for you"...


Acha is outside the yoga studio, sometimes barking at an invisible energy that only he feels, and sometimes lying outside the door of the studio, waiting for us to come out...Acha has grown from a dog that liked to play, run and jump into the lake, to becoming a being who shows he cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment