Saturday, December 26, 2009

the energy on Dec 25th at Rancho Margot - CR

Feeling a deep energy.....not like low in energy but more like gathering the energy from the surrounding nature, it  has penertrated every cell of my being.  There is an amazing sense of peace and surrender.   This sense was pre-dominanat in the morning yoga practice and teaching.  i was in meditation when the class participants came in and silently joined the meditation...............after the practice when everyone was in savasana, i went into meditation, and the savasana ended up being very long.   As my awareness came back into the room and i opened my eyes, the class was in complete surrender............When teaching a class, i keep my energy on the participants, hence these two bursts of my own meditation while teaching a class was new.

At breakfast i observed how we all exist in our own centre.................for each of us our world is an individual world, created by us...............and when there is a conflict in the objectives and goals of the individual worlds, it results in bad energy, energy driven by anger, greed and self serving interests.

I sit by lake arenal, the volcano beyond the lake is quiet and silent, the sounds of the waves caressing the shore.....at this moment this is my world..............arenal is an active volcano, if it erupts what I have created as my world will change.  I will try and recreate my world, will it be from the past conditioning or will I be able to surrender to the new reality..............I take a deep breath in, bringing my awareness back into the moment  as I brush a red ant from my clothes.........with an exhale I let go of any further questions and wonderings.............sensing, to allow life to to provide the answers and the direction, surrender to the moment to receive them.

11 at night, Frederick, Reuben, Rigo and I are sitting by the bar, everyone has left, as Reuben picks a guitar and starts singing............what a voice and although I do not understand the words, Spanish sounds so romantic.......and now Rigo is strumming the guitar and singing........his singing sounds as soothing to the ear as his food does to the palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment