Monday, December 21, 2009

as the life goes on at Rancho Margot - CR

the ranch tour, was an eye opener...............for 7 days i had been experiencing the ranch, not realizing what an amazing job the owner has done...............starting with a vision and bringing it into a reality..........every waste is transformed into energy, food for the animals or a product..........this includes the hot water flowing throught the pipes, and in the warm pool, the gas used in cooking............and haven written this, I find I am not doing justice to the scope of this work.................the work that continues to grow,,,,,,,,,,,

The early morning dips in the warm pool, before the yoga, brings a lightness to the practice.............as I surrender the class feels the energy and follow with their own surrendering............we have had people in the class who have never practiced yoga before.......the mountain, the trees the river and the singing of the birds.......gives all practioners the energy to flow, and surrender into their own practice.........evident in the final relaxation, the savasana pose............at one class, I had the guest Kari (sp), who requested yoga nidra.....as I guided her through the session, she surrendered so completely.........my connection with her energy was so pure, that I felt there was no body in the room, and when I opened my eyes and saw her lying on the floor, I was thrown off
.......for a couple of us, the morning session today, turned into an extended, beautiful session............each moment full of breath and connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment