Sunday, July 5, 2009

Church bells are chiming in Bad Mittendorf



Some thoughts fill my mindspace as i walk.............The delphiniums stand, tall and straight…………..….the immovable strength of the mountains is a humbling backdrop to the delicate strength of the delphiniums.



We know what we know…………before forming an opinion review where the knowing originates.



This sunny Sunday is quiet and the morning air refreshing as I walk out with my bag, first stop is to get to the pub and sit outside to make the wireless connection…………I get lost in the moment when I see a field of cows, grazing in the sunshine, some of them already content and are enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. As I sit at my computer, the stream of moments change the time and space …………the world around me is stirring, the cars come out and the freshness and quietness both get polluted.

No comments:

Post a Comment