Monday, November 10, 2008

Thoughts from Sep 21, 2008

In life participate, be here.  Notice and learn, when to be a participant and when an observer. Whatever role you are in be interested. Ask yourself "Can their be activity in silence?"  The activity will be different if the act originates from the depth of silence or space. Leave aside the past and future thoughts and emotions.   You are in the moment.
Life is what I make of it. If you wait for life to happen then you are part of someone's story. Can you change someone's story? By being active and making it your story maybe you can. This also depends on whose story you become a part of. Someone might have a life story where they dictate what roles everyone plays. In order to be part of someones life story observe your life first. Ask yourself if in becoming a part of someones' life, is there a conflict with how you know yourself? Then what? Then become formless, become like water to move around the conflicts or obstacles. Remind yourself that "although I become formless, I still am. Who am I?" becomes the question. Am I the space, the silence and the presence supporting the external me?

By being, aware of the conciousness and unconciousness in myself and others, I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment