Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The word is only one...

The word that keeps popping in my head is "Inspire" - which view of this word do I face, in any given moment.

Inspire or be Inspired:
?Two sides of the same coin, or one a reflection of the other?

So I plan to dive deep into stories and dramas, aka - life. As I come up to take a breath, the trigger or the guidance will come from whether I am "inspiring" or am I being "inspired".

If its none of these two words it will be time to find some space, for a moment of introspection. Finding and maybe letting go of some fear.

Taking a moment to pause, look with new eyes and once again I ask of this self -
Am I
Inspired?
Or
How can I
Inspire!

And that my friends is the meaning that I have found to the life I am given.

Epitaph:
Inspire or Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment