Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dec 6, 2011…thoughts from Casa de Vida

I am packing, last minute stuff, making room, clearing out the external expression of the daily necessities of life….

what i need for the travel, is packed in a small bag, with the trust that whatever else is needed will be found wherever i am, no need to carry the extra baggage...

i close my eyes, the inner eye...and i have withdrawn from my senses...all the senses...the most powerful is my sense that is drawn from my conditioning...i sense a freedom...the judge the guide that is known to "me" is standing in this bright light of awareness...

i relate, interact, live with a clarity, an inner clarity...sometimes i sense a "need" to explain this clariy, "to who" i ask...and i realize that some aspects of "me", are part of the stories, the stories in which there are many souls, with their own conditioning and their ideas and beliefs...these are the associations...

my presence, is not just my soul in these stories, i have a form, a "me" which is linked in with other forms and associations…

i ask myself, what yoga practice brought me to the final savasana? the yamas, the niyamas, our contract with the universe and our commitment to life…the physical asanas, the attention and focused awareness of breathing, life energy, quieting the mind into the single focus, being in a contemplative space in mediation…

ride on the wings of the breath…

i realize what yoga is, its my life expressed in form;

in each moment there is a union to the "i" recognised as the free spirit, and the "me", in its association....the yoga that brings this union, the yoga of living, is savasana on the mat, and the living each mindful moment in life…i have mastered yoga, now i have to master living…

it begins to tie in, when i live each moment with the same guidelines, then the yoga happens in each thought, idea, action, feeling…

the same practice that brings me to mastering the savasana, surrenders me to life...i feel alive in this complete release...

life is my teacher…

No comments:

Post a Comment