Monday, June 13, 2011

Down the rabbit hole...

I just finished watching the 12th part of this series called "what the bleep do we know", the question they ask us to ponder on is :"how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go"…

I was about to paste the link on this blog post when the computer "bleeped", so I checked the inbox….here is an excerpt from an email that came in:


Silence...........pause.......

I continue to work on my question......what happens when your teacher leaves
you?
Answers.........1.  Continue to feel her blessings.....
    2.  Remember the Eagle knows in her innate wisdom...when to give
...the push.."Until they learned how to soar, they would fail to understand
the privilege it was to have been born an eagle."

What the Bleep Do We Know

No comments:

Post a Comment