Thursday, December 30, 2010

dogs too have feelings...

i look at Caramel, she is a content dog most of the time, and then some feelings are evoked in her, and she comes over, and lies down next to me, her foot on my feet, and she wants attention, so if i am eating or typing it is not possible as she will hook her nose under my elbow and keep pushing my arm...those eyes, i look at her, and i kiss her, and so want to share her thoughts and feelings...she hangs her head over my arm and sits there for a long time...

i heard that this morning she was dreaming and kept making some noise, it was an interesting night for me as well, i had some visits, i shared some time with the loved ones, then why was i left with a disturbed energy...

water helps, and finally in the night i decided to go in to the warm pool, i was alone, swimming and as i lay in savasana, in the water, some peace engulfed me....

tomorrow is the 31st, and as i recap this year, 2010...i want to release, what is it that i am holding, hidden from the consciousness...

i choose to recall the best that life offered, the transformations that happened, the relationships that deepened, and the hearts that healed...

tomorrow is another day and tonight i sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment