Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gratitude list

I am grateful for an amazing yoga session
I am grateful to see the beautiful moon tonight
I am grateful to the sun for shining today
I am grateful to Centenario, the horse who carried me up and down the mountains of the rainforest
I am grateful to friends, who shared their time with me today
I am grateful for the amazing lunch today, and the food i got to eat
I am grateful to the bout of laughter, I shared with friends
I am grateful to the wonderful human beings, especially my children
I am grateful for every opportunity I have to interact with others
I am grateful for an inner sense, that guides me and shows me the true nature of people
I am grateful for waking up this morning with a smile on my face
I am grateful to all those wonderful people I have met as I journey through life
I am grateful to the food I eat, the nutrients I absorb
I am grateful to all those people, just their thought brings a smile to my heart
I am grateful to this life which allows me to connect with people
I am grateful to all those people who open their hearts
I am grateful to the  love and friends I have found
I am grateful that when I look at a person I can see beyond the form
I am grateful to enjoy the form and colors of nature
I am grateful to stand in the middle of the square in Brugge, with 2 beautiful friends, laughing, eating and sharing delicious chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment