Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the earth, the sun and the breath

early this morning i walked out the door, looked up at the blue, blue sky, and suddenly i saw the sun, shining between the branches of the tree.....the brilliance, the sparkle and its warmth on my face, brought a big smile......i stood there, just watching this site.....glad for the noticing.......as i drove out the garage, my eyes were still fixed on the rearview mirror...........
nature welcomes the changing seasons.......the birds are singing........chasing and flying between the shrubs and plants; the tulips and the crocus are lifting their heads as the earth warms up.........the spirit of all sentient beings re-emerging...........
i walk outside, turning my face to the sky....inhaling the air, feeling intoxicated with each inhale..........feeling the ground under my feet, the warm sun on my face............

No comments:

Post a Comment