Saturday, February 6, 2010

The yoga of now

Yoga meaning "yoke"............a complete binding or union of mind, body and spirit..........practicing yoga, as in a time specific location, for example on a mat.........using breath awareness a physical form finds its edge, as we surrender into the form, we find space and further the edge, awakening the awareness of the formless energy within........as a "teacher" or as I think of myself as a "sharer" in the energy created in the practice of yoga, my view of life has turned upside down............. this is in relation to how I had been living, in my mind, body and spirit..........this upside down view has now become the right side up.

Being with the souls, connecting and unifying with the energy of bodies during the yoga sessions brings a feeling of completeness, there is no other word to describe this feeling.  As I carry this feeling with me, its a "aha" realization, that now the yoga practice has become a way of life, living, perceiving, being with people and our interactions.  .........the gratitude is to all the human consciousness, the enrichment of this universal consciousness is through the energy of people and the souls returning to their source and origin .......

My head is bowed in gratitude, with a smile on my face........... "and i say to myself, what a wonderful world"..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment