Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do we trust..........

Trust seems to be the backbone of life and living..............starting from the newborn who trusts that his or her cries will be answered, by a warm touch, by food, or by someone who will provide the comfort and reassurance...........this basis of trust continues through life.........but somewhere along the line, we fall and feel someone outside of ourselves has betrayed the trust............ as we stumble, fumble and move through periods of darkness and light, the realization occurs that we as each soul, and in our external form, hold the key to the trust..............it is a realization that happens when the mind is not part of the equation.......... the Sensing and Guidance of the higher self is allowed to lead the way...........slowly the moments of light start to connect........... and become the path on which each moment is lived, shining with awareness, as brilliant as the stars and the galaxy............and Life Is!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Trust, light, keys...we have borrowed some of the same images for our descriptions. That is a very nice piece you shared. Thanks.

    The Keeper of the Keys

    "The child wept this morning at dawn...
    from behind the door closed tightly.
    Can I trust now in mySelf, this Light?
    I've lived so long in the darkness.
    Yet, I see a crack...a brightness...
    And I realize Thou that I had forsaken
    As a glimmer touches a tear.
    And I know that Thou
    I have always known.
    I Am That I am, and thou art That,
    The Keeper of the Keys.

    from Love's Legacy, don walker,1985

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, that is amazing..........our energies are in synch...your beautiful thoughts from the timespace of 1985, and here in 2010, kind of similar words, coming from this form.......I would like to be remembered by these words: "when and where there is no form the universal energy is enriched......".....Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been watching this phenomenon for many years, Irum. I think of this not so much as being in sync with an individual, as it is two individuals being in sync with the transpersonal level of being and using a similar language. It has been an affirmation to find my experiences and language similar to that of those well known for traveling the inner path.

    ReplyDelete