Monday, August 24, 2009

Honoring my mother - who lived with gratitude

Aug 25, 2009


The spirit of the soul, lost this day, 20 years ago will be with me............As I celebrate my birthday, I celebrate his life….. ..my dear brother who would look at me with a reassuring smile and a twinkle in his eyes and say don’t worry be happy………..his essence lives on in Arij, Mariam and Alayna, and his presence remains with those he met………

Birthdays are an annual reminder that someone has been and is alive……the day also marks the X number of years since the person was born……….being alive is a celebration and the birthday is a reminder to rejoice……my wish for any birthday is to be glad that we are alive to celebrate the day………may each moment of your life manifest your thoughts………….

No comments:

Post a Comment